We’re at all times on the lookout for DIY crafts to share throughout this cheerful season. From displaying you how one can make a bow as a gift or ornament to how one can DIY a Christmas stocking to cover your small (and scrumptious) treats. This time, you may be taught how one can make a snowflake in two alternative ways.
Paper snowflakes make nice craft concepts for teenagers (and distinctive residence decorations if you happen to’re on the lookout for a wintery really feel). You possibly can glue them to your home windows, dangle them in your partitions and even flip them right into a snowflake wreath for your whole company to admire. Observe our easy steps for directions on how one can make common and 3D paper snowflakes. You may as well watch our video above for step-by-step visuals.
Make a Basic Paper Snowflake
- Get to folding: Fold your paper diagonally.
- Snip snip: Lower off the surplus paper on the backside.
- Fold your paper in half.
- Fold the paper in thirds.
- Flatten out the highest of your paper by chopping off factors.
- Get inventive: Draw your individual sample in your snowflake.
- Mark the entire empty areas